internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good sandwich and/or lunch place near Ten Plus?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good sandwich and/or lunch place near Ten Plus?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:51:33 -0400

Admittedly, Neomonde is hidden away down a little industrial-lookin' road on the backside of some railroad tracks, so we can forgive you for not finding it.

Really, this place is hard to find. Also, if you drive down the *correct* road for Neomonde, if you don't go all the way down, it looks kinda like an industrial park and/or a dead-end. Don't worry! After all the trouble, it will be worth it for the excellent food and then you will know about one of the Triangle's best kept little secrets.

Here are my basic FIND IT directions (may or may not be compatible with Google):

From the entrance to Meredith College on Hillsborough Street, go AWAY from NC State campus TOWARDS the State Fairgrounds. (I think the GPS direction is West).

After a few hundred feet, you will see a Waffle House on your left (and also a traffic light). Turn LEFT at this traffic light.

You will *immediately* cross some hella bumpy railroad tracks. Take your immediate LEFT after crossing the RR tracks.

Go down this road (Beryl Street) for a few hundred feet and look for all the cars parked on the right hand side. There is a parking lot adjacent to Neomonde. You should be there, so you can park and get out of the car.

I hope these directions help Alex and anyone else looking for Neomonde. I hear they have a Cary location (where the baked goods come from). Anyone have homemade directions to that location?

Cheers!
Dave M.