internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good sandwich and/or lunch place near Ten Plus?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good sandwich and/or lunch place near Ten Plus?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:31:46 -0400

Well, I _tried_ to go to Neomonde, but Google maps steered me wrong. Or
maybe I've just forgotten how to drive.

Attempts to turn around got increasingly difficult with divided highways and
my unfamiliarity with the area, and I ended up accidentally hitting 40 (not
kidding), so I decided to just to wait and eat when I got back to Carrboro.

But I'll be going back shortly and I'll try this thing again. Grr.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com
http://alexotica.livejournal.com