internetworkers - [internetworkers] Please Participate in This Online Survey of Privacy Issues

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Please Participate in This Online Survey of Privacy Issues
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:11:28 -0400

Howdy all,

I am on the board of advisers for a research center at North Carolina State called The Privacy Place and they are conducting an online survey regarding people's attitudes and habits with regard to privacy. They really need a large number of respondents so If you could take a few minutes to take this survey, I'd really appreciate it. (And please forward this note to your friends and family)

Thanks,
Calvin

Greetings!

Please take 5 minutes to help us out.   We still need another ~300 responses if possible by Friday.  Please pass along to your friends, colleagues and students!

Thanks!
Annie

ThePrivacyPlace.Org Privacy Survey is Underway!

Researchers at ThePrivacyPlace.Org are conducting an online survey about privacy policies and user values. The survey is supported by an NSF ITR grant (National Science Foundation Information Technology Research) and was first offered in 2002. We are offering the survey again in 2008 to reveal how user values have changed over the intervening years. The survey results will help organizations ensure their website privacy practices are aligned with current consumer values.

We need to attract several thousand respondents, and would be most appreciative if you would consider helping us get the word out about the survey, which takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. The results will be made available via our project website (http://www.theprivacyplace.org/).

Prizes include
$100 Amazon.com gift certificates sponsored by Intel Co.
and
IBM gifts

On behalf of the research staff at ThePrivacyPlace.Org, thank you!