internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Who's excited to go out and buy "SlotMusic" ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Who's excited to go out and buy "SlotMusic" ?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:19:23 -0400

If you buy 10 they'll include a tiny, tiny box to keep them in.

And an accessory set of tweezers.

And a loupe for reading the liner notes.

Huh.

Just what the world needed, a new physical format.

At least there's no DRM.

--rt

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

Hmmm.... Why would I want to listen to dozens of albums on a single iPhone/iPod when I can carry lots of compact memory cards in my pocket instead :-)