internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Thank you, Tarus Balog!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Thank you, Tarus Balog!
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:35:02 -0400

Big thanks to Tarus and company for the fine gathering. Me thinks a good
time was had by all. Good food, good drink, good folks.

I really, really apologize for getting too much golden nectar from the
heavens in me and dancing naked on the table. It seemed like the thing
to do at the time.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.