internetworkers - [internetworkers] site-built shed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] site-built shed
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:04:45 -0400

Hello,

Has anyone had a site-built shed... well, *built* for them recently? I've gotten a few good recommendations for Home Depot in Mebane (yes, location specific), but not for any other company. Any recommendations?

I need something small, maybe 8' x 10' or 8' x 12' but since the ground is not perfect it will require a bit of thinking. Otherwise I'd buy one of those Rubbermaid plastic boxes and drop it in place. How about material recommendations? Wood? Metal? Plastic?

Thanks!
David