internetworkers - [internetworkers] Does Anyone Know Joomla?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld'" <wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld AT googlegroups.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Does Anyone Know Joomla?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:50:23 -0400

Hi All,

I'm designing a website for one of my clients and we wanted to build it using a CMS system. I was told that Joomla was easy to setup but I got really frustrated trying to customize the template today.

If anyone knows their way around Joomla, please contact me offline and maybe we can arrange some training time.

Thanks,

Susan

Susan LaBarre
Dappled Path Studio
Phone: 919-460-2873
Mobile: 919-656-2216
Email:  susan AT dappledpath.com
Web: http://www.dappledpath.com

  • [internetworkers] Does Anyone Know Joomla?, Susan LaBarre, 07/26/2008