internetworkers - [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At Your Current Address? Register Online!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld'" <wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld AT googlegroups.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At Your Current Address? Register Online!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:31:16 -0400

We have an important election coming up in November and it's important that ALL Americans participate in setting the agenda for the next 4-8 years on the federal, state, and local levels.

This is not a partisan issue.
Voting is one of the few precious freedoms and civic responsibilities we have in our society.  Please participate!

You can register to vote online now... so it's really easy...
Here's the link:

http://www.ncesc.com/individual/VoterRegistration/VoterRegistration.pdf

Please pass this along to any of your North Carolina friends, coworkers, neighbors and relatives who may have changed addresses in the last year. Or to anyone you think hasn't voted in a long time.

Thanks.

Susan

  • [internetworkers] Are You Registered To Vote At Your Current Address? Register Online!, Susan LaBarre, 07/25/2008