internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] car audio installers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] car audio installers?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:37:35 -0400

The person that did mine is a second year electrical engineering student at
NC State as well as a part time employee that I would gladly refer and
recommend:

Josh Fox
Jifox at ncsu.edu
404-313-1781

He picked out the unit, placed the order, did the installation and gave me
the training on which button to press. The unit doesn't even have cassette
(sorry to disappoint you...my ride is a 1999) or CD. You save MP3 file to a
USB key from your PC. Pretty cool stuff. The Bluetooth talks to the
Blackberry for hands free speakerphone.

Highly recommended.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President, MCSE
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing
and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data