internetworkers - [internetworkers] car audio installers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] car audio installers?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:51:17 -0400

Hey y'all;

While we are on the subject of cars - where's a good place to go to have
custom car audio installation work done? Or do y'all know of someone who
does such work independently, like, in your driveway?

I need to get some rewiring done - my factory wires are shot to hell,
over half my speakers receive no signal now - and possibly add a small
subwoofer, along with replacement speakers. I'm not looking for some
kind of Pimp-My-Ride production, no neon/LEDs/db-metering, just a sort
of basic upgrade. Now, I could certainly do all of that myself, BUT
that kind of requires time, which I don't have much of anymore.
Especially the wiring. Wiring is a pain, and takes for freakin' ever,
especially when you start talking about having to pull the dash off. I
just want someplace or someone who will do quality work for a reasonable
fee, and save me the time. Points for them being in or near Durham.
What say you?

Paula