internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Springtime Sightings

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Springtime Sightings
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:55:48 -0400

I was greeted this morning by the sounds of Turkey Battle Royale in the front yard.  Must be mating season and therefore, Spring!

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:00 PM, H. Wade Minter <minter AT lunenburg.org> wrote:

On Apr 8, 2008, at 8:20 PM, David Matusiak wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2008, at 5:41 PM, Roger Austin wrote:
>> We had our first hummingbird today on the back deck feeder. Last
>> night we saw our first firefly. Life is good. Happy Spring!
>
> ha ha ha !!!
>
> It was 29 degrees here this morning.  And it snowed at lunch.  Spring,
> indeed!

I think it hit 90 today in San Antonio.   Feels great now, though,
that the sun is down.

--Wade

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/