internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Springtime Sightings

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Springtime Sightings
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:00:18 -0500

On Apr 8, 2008, at 8:20 PM, David Matusiak wrote:
On Apr 8, 2008, at 5:41 PM, Roger Austin wrote:
We had our first hummingbird today on the back deck feeder. Last
night we saw our first firefly. Life is good. Happy Spring!

ha ha ha !!!

It was 29 degrees here this morning. And it snowed at lunch. Spring,
indeed!

I think it hit 90 today in San Antonio. Feels great now, though, that the sun is down.

--Wade