internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Appliance repair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Mark Turner" <jmarkturner AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Appliance repair
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:48:46 -0400

Yeah, I replaced the igniter on my oven in about 30 minutes and all was well. It was easier than I thought (and I could've done it in 15 if the connector fit the way it should've). The repair folks all quoted from $120 to $170 to fix it and I got it done for $50.

Thanks, Don, for the nudge in the right direction!
--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net