internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Appliance repair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David Mann" <dmann99 AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Appliance repair
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:14:27 -0400

I had a Whirlpool stove that was out of warranty by a couple of months and decided to take early retirement.

I may have lucked out but stuck to the back of the appliance was a datasheet, wiring diagram, parts list, and troubleshooting procedures. A few minutes with a multimeter and a screwdriver and I knew what part I needed to order. Found a vendor for the part through a google search. ... ??? Profit!

-- Dave

--
Dave Mann
www.brainio.us