internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 11:17:28 -0500

Yeah, I heard about that.  Motricity is at the North end of the complex and my office is on the South end.  I have a couple friends who still work there (maybe).  What I'm not 100% clear on is will Motricity still have an office here and the HQ in WA or is the whole kit-and-caboodle moving to Washington?

Greg

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Greg Cox <glcox AT pobox.com> wrote:
> I'll stand up from my cube, turn around and look over downtown Durham to see
> if anything is happening.

You missed the (figurative) smoldering crater that is/was Motricity.
http://www.newsobserver.com/business/story/980542.html
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/