internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sure is quiet, innit?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 11:08:20 -0500

Um.. I'm trying to figure out how to beat that Slayer song on Guitar Hero III, at least in my spare time away from work.

I'll stand up from my cube, turn around and look over downtown Durham to see if anything is happening.

One sec.

There are three cars, two vans and one truck atop the parking deck I overlook from my office.  The sky is cloudy, but rain does not seem imminent.  I checked the opposite side of the building and the Durham Bulls baseball field is still unnaturally green.  Construction continues on the new building behind the outfield.

Traffic appears to be flowing normally on Highway 147.  The NC Mutual Life building appears the same as yesterday.

That is all.

Greg