internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Destroying documents

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Destroying documents
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:21:52 -0500

Scott Russell wrote:
Hello INW people.

I have about 5000-10000 documents to destroy. I have a SOHO paper
shredder that handles about 7 pages at once.
If I have a box of documents, does anyone know where I can get them
destroyed in bulk? A local incinerator? A large capacity paper shredder?
Obviously I don't want to just drop them off with someone...

For the curious, a 4 drawer full sized file cabinet overflowing with
personal information going back to 1991 is what generated the mess...

You might call a shred ahead in Raleigh. I don't know if they will
do walk ins. Good luck, Roger
<http://www.ashredahead.com/raleigh_durham_chapelhill.html>

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.