internetworkers - [internetworkers] Destroying documents

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Russell <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Destroying documents
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:35:44 -0500

Hello INW people.

I have about 5000-10000 documents to destroy. I have a SOHO paper
shredder that handles about 7 pages at once.

If I have a box of documents, does anyone know where I can get them
destroyed in bulk? A local incinerator? A large capacity paper shredder?
Obviously I don't want to just drop them off with someone...

For the curious, a 4 drawer full sized file cabinet overflowing with
personal information going back to 1991 is what generated the mess...

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1