internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UPS Batteries

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UPS Batteries
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:28:52 -0500

I generally do free shipping on orders ($1000 min.). That's a lot of
batteries, though...

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

We specialize in managed services, IT outsourcing and installation of network
communications systems for voice, video and data. Our expertise has evolved
from small, local businesses to large businesses with locations scattered
across the globe.