internetworkers - [internetworkers] Web Screen Captures -- Failing Recently

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Web Screen Captures -- Failing Recently
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:57:01 -0400

Title: Web Screen Captures -- Failing Recently

Hi Folks,

Recently, using cntl+print screen or alt+print screen to copy Web pages and paste them into documents (primarily Word and Outlook) is not working.  Either I don't get anything, or I get all the sections separately-- a real mess.

I'm running XP and using Office 2003.  Most often I use Explorer as my browser.  This combination has worked to give me good screen shots until the last month or so.  Does anyone know what might be causing the screen shots to either not capture, or capture the screen in sections?

Thanks!

Colleen