internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Website search problems, and phone headsets

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Website search problems, and phone headsets
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:14:31 -0400

I get stuff like that from Hello Direct http://www.hellodirect.com and know they carry both of those two brands. I reckon I am partial to Plantronics since I come from old school telephony yet am sure that whatever they sell would work as advertised since I trust the company.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River
Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.