internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Please critique this Safari 3 performance eval

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Please critique this Safari 3 performance eval
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:19:35 -0400

On Sep 11, 2007, at 10:01 AM, Michael Tharp wrote:
Is it just me, or do 3D bar charts with perspective skew seem like a
terrible way to compare data? The bars on the right will always appear
larger than those on the left.

Maybe a little. But I wanted to test drive Apple's Numbers '08's 3D bar chart generation, now with auto shadow generation :-)

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC | 919-619-0607
michael -at- czeiszperger.org