internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Learning about HVAC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Learning about HVAC
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:53:18 -0400

whoa! yeah, I agree with Scott - talk to somebody else. Sounds to me
like that guys' kids all went off to college this year and he wants you
to pay for their keg parties.

I dunno where you are, but we've had pretty decent experiences with
Weathermaster in Durham. Your neighborhood email list (if you have one)
may be another source of good localized information, too.

Good luck!
Paula