internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Hot Tuna

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <thomas AT tbeckett.com>, <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Hot Tuna
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:31:55 -0400

Supposedly, he has a mean guitar boot camp. I'm a confessed flatpicker
and can't hang with that multi-finger rolling picker style. It is nice
to hear, though.

Regards,

Jim

*** Sent by Blackberry ***

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both
commercial and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth
year, the company began with deploying video, voice and data
communications systems in the Triangle region, which we continue to do
today.