internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Where to Buy Computer Components

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Where to Buy Computer Components
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:10:15 -0400

Stay Online closed their retail stores a while ago and is now a web-only operation. You can pick things up at their warehouse off of Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh.

Intrex has a store in Durham:
http://www.intrex.com/Locations.htm

Cheers!
Mark

--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net

Calvin Powers wrote:
I need to buy a PCMCIA USB 2.0 card. I bought one at the Durham Best Buy yesterday and the thing didn't work. A pox on Dynex and Best Buy for wasting half of my day trying to get the damn thing to work. Eventually even their tech support said take it back to the store. Loathe to try Best Buy again, where in the Durham/Chapel Hill/RTP area is a good place to by computer components like this?

Back in the day, I'd head over to the RTP Stay Online, but they don't seem to exist in Google Maps. Does anyone know if they are still around?

Calvin