internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] High speed internet connection for church

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] High speed internet connection for church
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:32:04 -0400

What we REALLY need is to get together and create our own wireless networks!

Oh, wait. Our state government is working to make that illegal:
http://www.markturner.net/2007/06/25/how-fair-is-the-local-government-fair-competiton-act/

Mark

Greg Brown wrote:
Still, it's a crime what we pay for Internet and the amount of bandwidth we actually get. From e-mails I've read in the past Magnus got far faster Internet up in the Philly area then we get down here. I'm not sure why that has to be.
At least I'm not on dialup any more.
Greg

On 7/13/07, *Thomas Beckett* <thomas AT tbeckett.com <mailto:thomas AT tbeckett.com> > wrote:

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web
site! http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit