internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:33:58 -0400

Oh my yes, how I wish that 18v batteries were standardized.  I have 18v Ryobi stuff and chargers for those batteries, it would be nice to use the same batteries and chargers for everything.  I'm with you 100% on that one.

Greg

On 5/20/07, Magnus <magnus AT trilug.org> wrote:
Greg Brown wrote:
> If you can get the 18v cordless Black and Decker Grasshog.  I think
> you'll like it.

You just inspired a futile search for a similar product by Ryobi (since
I already have and enjoy using my 18v Ryobi power tools).  Unfortunately
they don't make such a beast but they did have an 18v leaf blower, which
is something else we happen to be in the market for.

Would be nice if there were better standardization in batteries between
tool makers but I know they think their proprietary batteries are good
for business.
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/