internetworkers - [internetworkers] HASTAC Conference this week, Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] HASTAC Conference this week, Durham
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:20:10 -0400 (EDT)

The HASTAC Conference "Electronic Techtonics: Thinking at the Interface" has events Wednesday through Saturday in Durham. Several events of the conference are free and open to the public.

http://www.hastac.org/informationyear/conference/free_events

I'd like to call everyones' attention to the performance Friday evening by
Rene Garcia (performing as VJ Cyops) of San Diego, working with local DJ and bassist DJ RasMusis, who has also performed as /as part of HyMettus Woods, Odd International, Plural I, and Razor Wire Safety Net).

VJ Cyops and DJ RasMusis event information:
http://www.hastac.org/node/733

http://www.hastac.org/informationyear/conference/

best,
Steve B

  • [internetworkers] HASTAC Conference this week, Durham, burnett, 04/19/2007