internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good,

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good,
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:49:22 -0500

I thought it was "Toyota of Doorom"

On 2/27/07, Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver AT buni.org> wrote:
Note that Toyota of Durham is now near the southpoint mall and this more
or less close to "The park".
For the most part I've been satisfied with them albeit they aren't quite
as cheap (said 15000 service cost me $99 yesterday and by the time they
did the other things including my state inspection I didn't get out for
under $170 despite my oil change being free).  They also will drive you
to the mall while you wait, go watch a movie...  I have a Civic Hybrid
because automatics are for sissies (even if more fuel efficient in the
case of the hybrids ;-) ).

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite