internetworkers - [internetworkers] Hardwood floor refinishers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Hardwood floor refinishers
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:00:59 -0500

Hello all --

Apologies if this topic has been broached before, but I am looking for talented individuals to refinish some hardwood floors in Chapel Hill. Specifically, I am looking for businesses within 10 miles of Chapel Hill (i.e. including Durham, Carrboro, etc).

Many folks have highly recommended Sedaris Hardwoods of Raleigh, but I've found that most contractors from Raleigh either don't want to drive all the way to Chapel Hill or they want to charge $50+ each time they drive over. Please help me out by emailing suggestions for reputable folks who produce quality work. References from prior customers would be fantastic.

Many thanks!
David M.