internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT: FS: dell powervault 630F array, 6 drives & one HBA

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT: FS: dell powervault 630F array, 6 drives & one HBA
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:10:22 -0500

Sounds like you want to give a talk on Solaris to UNCLUG or TriLUG!
When will your talk be?

:P

On 2/22/07, matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
Cristobal --

You should have used Solaris 10. <http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/>

Problem solved. :)

Dave M.

On Feb 22, 2007, at 10:19 PM, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:

> Make me an offer (off-list, plz) for all or part of what's listed
> below. I'm giving you the jump before posting to craigslist....
>
> * Dell PowerVault 630F 1 gigabit Fibre Channel array.
> * 6 matching Seagate Cheetah 36GB drives with caddies for the 630F
> * 1 gigabit qlogic HBA (Host Bus Adapter). This is a 64bit PCI card
> that will work in a 32bit slot.
> * copper cable for the above HBA.
>
> <snip ubuntu pain>

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
TriLUG Vice Chair
"There are many roads to enlightenment, and thus many roads back to
the One True Debian" --crimsun