internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 00:07:33 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
There's a satellite company offering internet access:
http://www.wildblue.com/ and
They'll install pretty much anywhere in the state.

I want to say it was Wild Blue that we used for the Lulu Tech Circus. Pretty much sucked for a large number of people, Time Warner saved the day with the cable they had pulled in.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Kulture http://www.kulture.us
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '90 Ducati 750 Sport