internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:16:37 +0100

Greg,

Thanks for the links; I took a quick look at them and unfortunately they
won't work for me since I'm no longer in the state. Tanner did pick up on
it: I moved to Cotonou, Benin in West-Africa a little over a month ago. The
only thing here besides dial-up is very expensive, slow and woefully
oversubscribed DSL, which I'm waiting to get hooked up with. In spite of all
of its shortcomings it will be better than dial-up, and as far as I can
tell, it's the only thing that's available here that's faster than dial-up.

Thanks,
Bill