internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Image SPAM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Image SPAM
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:28:39 -0500

I'd like to say that this has been a lifesaver. (Thanks, Geoff!)

I downloaded the trial version and used it for a month, and just signed up and paid. It is, indeed, awesome.

Since I finished training it after a couple weeks, two pieces of spam have gotten through (out of about 50 a day). And I've had only 1 real mail show up in the spam bucket in a month. (And you tell the program about that, and it learns.)

Thanks again,
Greg