internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Anyone programming in Lua?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Anyone programming in Lua?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:28:34 -0500

On Feb 16, 2007, at 2:55 PM, Roger Austin wrote:

I really need to try to recall what happened during those years
someday. There may have been something important that I should
remember. Then again, maybe not.

I guess that is what retirement is for. Oh joy, another programming
language to learn! Enjoy, Roger

I'm more interested in what you can do with programming languages than the languages themselves. In this case, the interesting bit is Adobe managed to create a wonderfully designed, shipping piece of software that runs cross-platform in a short period of time.

I used to read, but its faster to just make up stuff. -- Wally
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC