internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Water Heater Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Water Heater Recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:11:48 -0500

I don't need a water heater right now but I'd never heard of such a thing and read through the site. Of course being the vendor's website they don't mention the down sides of this approach. Does anyone know why one wouldn't want this design ?

Think about a tankless water heater. They don't use up a lot of power
keeping water hot when you're not using it. See, e.g.,
http://www.gotankless.com/