internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for preschools in the Raleigh/Wake Forest area

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for preschools in the Raleigh/Wake Forest area
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:07:48 -0500

Why, the Children's House of Raleigh, of course! Its one of the few that measure up to my daughter, Hallie. Conveniently located near Leesville Road and I-540.

http://www.childrenshouseofraleigh.org

My wife's on the board, so give me a call if you'd like more info.

Cheers!
--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net

H.Wade Minter wrote:
We're looking at preschool for my soon-to-be-4-year-old, since the way her birthday falls means she's going to be one of the oldest kids in her class when she starts school.

I'm looking for recommendations for preschools that meet the best combination of this critera:

1) Good educational program
2) Half-days available
3) Non-churchy
4) Reasonably priced

My wife has gotten information from "Raleigh Country Day School" - anyone have any thoughts on them specifically?

Any help will be appreciated!

--Wade
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/