internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for preschools in the Raleigh/Wake Forestarea

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for preschools in the Raleigh/Wake Forestarea
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 06:22:58 -0500

We have been to 3 and like this one the best for our 2 and 4 year old:

Janice L. Edmonds
Country Sunshine Children's Center
5501 Avent Ferry Rd.
Raleigh NC 27606
Phone: 919-859-2828
E-mail Address: director at country-sunshine.org
Web Site: http://www.country-sunshine.org

She has one other location. We go to the one near Avent Ferry and Tryon Rd.

Dr. Poole's Growing Child has many locations. I would not hesitate to send
my children there as well. Me thinks their headquarters is right off US1 on
the north side of Raleigh going toward Wake Forest.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks