internetworkers - [internetworkers] Open Source Content Management System Workshop focusing on Drupal and CiviCRM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Open Source Content Management System Workshop focusing on Drupal and CiviCRM
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:27:08 -0400

What:
- Open Source Content Management System Workshop
- Thursday, November 2, 2006, on the Duke University campus, Durham, NC
- We review the most popular Open Source Content Management System
options with a focus on Drupal, then provide an in-depth exploration of
CiviCRM, the premier nonprofit open source Constituent Relationship
Management System.
- See http://www.rtpnet.org/rtpnet/workshop06nov.shtml for details.

Who should attend?
- IT staff
- Persons responsible for web sites, member databases, communications
- Persons who provide IT services to nonprofit organizations

Why attend?
To become familiar with changing Web technology that empowers
non-technical users to accomplish important tasks relating to Web
content management and member-donor tracking and soliciting.