internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] flea bomb?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] flea bomb?
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 22:18:13 -0400

Raid Fumigator.

http://www.killsbugsdead.com/fop_fum.asp

Frequently hard to find, but hands-down the best home bug solution. You don't want to use foggers (unless you want all your stuff covered in a thin, greasy film of bug poison). The nice thing about the fumigator is that the mist will flow and penetrate the whole house, but will not leave the nasty mess that the foggers do. Make sure to follow all instructions on the product label.

Open doors, drawers, cabinets, the whole shebang. Set off a massive quantity of Raid Fumigators. Then leave the premises for 8+ hours. Altho these are not as messy as foggers, I still highly recommend throwing out any food that was exposed and washing your dishes/ glasses/pots/pans again. That may be overkill, but I have this thing against eating poison.

Since 'fleas' is not one of the bugs listed on the Raid Fumigator kill list, you may want to mix in a few "Flea Killer Plus Foggers" around the problem area. This would, of course, introduce the nastiness of fogger residue.

Good luck with your flea problem.

dave m.