internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Document Shredder Rentals ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Document Shredder Rentals ?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:47:54 -0400

Or in exchange for fresh pasta.

http://www.bookofjoe.com/2006/07/morphworld_offi.html

On Oct 5, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Cristobal Palmer wrote:

I too own a shredder. I too like beer. :)

You should make a google maps mashup showing local shredder owners
willing to rent a shredder for beer :D :D

-CMP

On 10/5/06, David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com> wrote:
You could probably rent a wood chipper though ;-)

What about making friends with one of the 96% of people who own a shredder,
and swap some beer fro use of it over the weekend. Hmm, I have a shredder,
and I like beer...

David