internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:16:12 -0400

Everything we put into the environment has an effect on it. I'm saying that
the theory of human emissions being responsible for global warming is a
flawed theory and that those spouting it are doing so for their own
self-interests. Its much more complex than a simple we emit gas, the earth
is warming, ergo we cause global warming.

A good starting point:
http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/
Its long but if you are at all interested in hearing both sides of an issue
I highly recommend printing it out and spending some time reading through
it. Then start following up on the facts yourself.

BTW, I'm totally with you on the earth, solar system, and evolution! Making
progress!