internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:13:35 -0400

So you're saying with a straight face that the crap we are putting into
the air and have been for a while is not having an effect on the
environment? Hmmm... sounds rather trollish to me... Maybe you should
respect the views of others... some things to think about... the world is
round, it is not the center of the solar system, evolution is real...

Gosh darnit, I just checked with Ann Coulter and she says you are dead wrong.  And something about enjoying 9/11 too much, but I didn't follow that one.