internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] BROADBANDSCANDAL.pdf

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "david cherryholmes" <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] BROADBANDSCANDAL.pdf
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:59:32 -0400

On 6/20/06, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:
Disgusting! Good thing I have this affordable, rock solid DSL connection to
get me by till someone fixes this mess.

:)

Nice for you! I, OTOH, was retarded enough to buy a house out in
Bahama 4 years ago, thinking they'd have broadband out there "any day
now". It's 2006 and I'm still stuck on dial-up.

Anybody thinking about going to Asheville for the FCC thing? I'm
really not much of a protester (had to wade through them to get off
the base when I was in the military during Gulf War I), but this issue
really makes my blood boil.

--
David Cherryholmes