internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] BROADBANDSCANDAL.pdf

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "david cherryholmes" <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] BROADBANDSCANDAL.pdf
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:44:18 -0400

On 6/20/06, matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:

Well, zman --

There is no need to despair. I'm sure this shady deal was just a
fluke and that under normal circumstances these sorts of things would
not be allowed to transpire.

I have a feeling that if the President and his administration were
made aware of this injustice, that they would work their hardest to
make it right. In fact, I think I'm going to think about writing a
letter to my Congressperson right now. We all know how effective
those direct communications are...

What I want to know is..... why do you two hate our troops?

[/sarcasm]

--
David Cherryholmes