internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Adobe Creative Suite

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Adobe Creative Suite
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:22:39 -0500

On Mar 22, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Judy Penney wrote:

If you get no takers, you could try eBay.

Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us> wrote:
I have a friend who's daughter accidentally purchased�Adobe Creative Suite Premium for the Mac when she was supposed to buy the PC version.� The student store won't let her return it since she opened the shrink wrap.� He's asking $500.00 to cover what he paid for the software.� FYI it says "educational version" on the box.� It looks like the retail price from Adobe is $1,199.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll forward the contact info

You can also call Adobe and they'll give you the ability to switch to the PC version, don't think it costs more than the media.