internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Adobe Creative Suite

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Penney <judyann27 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Adobe Creative Suite
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:39:04 -0800 (PST)

If you get no takers, you could try eBay.

Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us> wrote:
I have a friend who's daughter accidentally purchased�Adobe Creative Suite Premium for the Mac when she was supposed to buy the PC version.� The student store won't let her return it since she opened the shrink wrap.� He's asking $500.00 to cover what he paid for the software.� FYI it says "educational version" on the box.� It looks like the retail price from Adobe is $1,199.

http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catCreativeSuite

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll forward the contact info.

Thanks,
Rowland