internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] CSS book recommendation?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] CSS book recommendation?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:07:54 -0500

on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 10:42:14AM -0500, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good book on CSS? I'm having to do more of my
> own HTML formatting and done want to start populating the website
> with junk...

I've heard from a lot of folks who read this book that it was quite good:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159059231X/

I only contributed two chapters, but there's a lot of good stuff in there.
Matt Patterson's chapters alone are worth the price of the book, IMHO.
And all the stuff they added in the second edition (chapters by Dave Shea,
for example) really improved it overall.

HTH,
Steve

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2554 w: http://hesketh.com/