internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] CSS book recommendation?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Deborah Ellington <deborah AT invincigirl.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] CSS book recommendation?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:14:03 -0500

On 3/14/06, Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good book on CSS? I'm having to do more of my
own HTML formatting and done want to start populating the website
with junk...

I have a couple different books, but I really got the most benefit from working through the tutorials and live example pages on the w3schools website. It was invaluable to me in being able to play with CSS and see the effects immediately.

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Deborah

Deborah Ellington
Blue Moon Media Works :: web design and software training

Phone: (828) 606-5995
Email: deborah AT bluemoonmediaworks.com
Web: http://www.bluemoonmediaworks.com