internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] FrontPage guru

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] FrontPage guru
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:00:20 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Susan Manning wrote:
one) to assist us with the finer points of maintaining, polishing, and
activating the advanced features of Microsoft FrontPage 2003.

Ahhhhh... Polishing a turd are we? :)

Yes, we will eventually convert to Dreamweaver and
maybe a database driven site, but we don't want a conversion right now.

Hmmmm.... Maybe, now this is just a maybe you should hire a real web developer, just thinking out loud.... Dreamweaver is better but...

FrontPage zen master...or nobody at all.

Is that like a bad wizard?

BEWARE! We have finely tuned B.S. detectors among our staff. Read our lips:
Microsoft FRONTPAGE 2003.

Where were they when they did the site in Front Page?

Sorry about the razzing and welcome to the area, well not really but I find myself amusing and like to share... All is not without hope, there may be someone out there that will help...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport